01 March 2012

Sandy Trail

Everyday, I go to walk to the library on a sandy trail sidewalk; cars, jeeps, and motors rushing on the road beside me. Dead leaves and occasional trash are scattered all over, and my wedge-shaped sandals are getting a bit deformed - since I also have to walk through some rocks and pebbles. 

I like gazing at the trees and skies sometimes as I go back to our shop when I close the library. The trees and skies add to the natural beauty of the place against the backdrop of noisy autos rushing on the road, and busy people walking to and fro.

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive