24 February 2012

Sleepy

Hello blog! This is quite a sleepy and laid back day for me. Yesterday I finished mailing the second lessons for the students, including the first lessons for the new students. While I was on my way back to the office, I realized that I forgot to buy postage stamps! So this probably might be the result of getting old: being so randomly forgetful. The roads were filled with traffic, so when I was nearing the office, I hurriedly stepped out of the jeep and managed to walk faster than the jeep! The traffic was like a slow turtle crawling...since it was a rush hour, students and workers were hurriedly going home thus the piling of cars and jeeps.

As of now, I'm waiting for lunch time and my abdomen is a bit aching, though that not bad. I really feel sleepy...and I'm just letting time pass...reading books and attempting to write, browsing photographs, and thinking random thoughts - basically, not so much of stress lately. I also received a beautiful gift yesterday from my parents! Hopefully we'll be going out tonight together with my two young siblings for a mall stroll...makes me so excited! :)

I'm just waiting for this sleepiness to subside.

That's it for now. :) Till next time dearee.

With lots of love and creative inspirations, coming from the always lovely weirdo,

Maica :)
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive