03 September 2011

28th Update: Going to the Beach at Olongapo, Zambales


The waves are strong and some rain is drizzling. But it was a very wonderful day to spend with family, traveling, and eating yummy food (to mention two cakes, two fresh and grilled yellow-fin tuna and a lot of snacks!).

Meanwhile, I bought a new journal so I can somehow jot down my everyday adventures and daily insights. It's a refreshing new way to get my writing exercises and get organized with my outlook and perspective about things. I bought it over when we dropped by the mall with my parents and siblings, before we traveled to the beach. It's hardbound and it resembles a cute little book. I'm looking forward to writing a lot again! :)
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive