28 August 2011

27th Update

I started a new painting around three days ago and I recycled a canvas cloth which I used as a background for an exhibit which I organized when I was in college. The old painting is still seen behind the layers of white primer, but as the work progresses, the old background will recede and a new landscaped cottage garden will take its place. :)





An everyday note...

I just arrived home. Its Sunday, and me, together with the younger ones went for a stroll around the market and mall. I bought a skirt from my favorite thrift store, ate a yummy snack, and afterwards went to a bookstore and bought a pen refill and and a new set of sketch pad. It's a bit of relaxing to come and see the world outside every once in a while.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive