30 January 2014

En Plain Aire



Dear blog! There's no Baguio Series update.

What was supposed to be a weekend travel was postponed, and perhaps re-scheduled :(. Nonetheless, there are so many blooms around me, so it was like I was in Baguio, except that there are no pine trees. My niece went to our terrace garden and helped me water the plants, pick flowers, and she played all around jumping here and there. She's growing up fast and smart, and it seems like it's just yesterday that she's a small baby. And my cat joined us in our stay at the garden. And then we walked at the sandy trail outside.

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive