25 January 2012

Lomo

Today, while my father was busy doing work in the office, my mother invited me to accompany her on the mall to buy some groceries and lunch ingredients. As we entered the mall, the scent of freshly baked bread and butter filled the air, and so, before we went to the grocery, my mom bought a very delicious-tasting cream butter bread with cranberries and we ate them while we were strolling.

And while were walking, I spotted a stall where colorful film cameras were on display. And just then, I took the cameras' brand names into mind and found out that they were specifically tailored for Lomography. Since I'm planning of buying a camera, I think this camera will be an option since it's cheap, very eye candy, and it produces beautiful vintage photos.

: )
 
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive