12 January 2012

Cross-Processing & Some Thoughts



Lately, I've been experimenting on processing photos to have a vintage effect on them. Cross-processing mixes colors to produce warm-toned and sun-kissed vintage effect which are often qualities of Polaroid shots and retro years. 

What I love in this process is that the photos evoke an atmosphere of warm and nostalgic memories. :) 

 ***

My thoughts are once again adrift with a lot of things. Yesterday, I called my prospective school for my studies. I inquired of their cut-off score for NMAT (which for the past weeks had been one of my serious thoughts since I received the electronic copy of my results), and I was glad to know that my score passed their cut-off score. After that, I tried asking about the other requirements. The list included papers such as recommendation letters, tests, etc, interviews, tests, among others. It was a bit overwhelming, and when I asked about the estimated amount of tuition fees, my heart almost sank…it was a total disappointment. The fees would not even cover other school and classroom activities. It was very sad to know that the idea of pursuing to become a doctor would even be beyond available means.

I am still in the process of thinking heavily about my future plans, of my options.

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive