01 December 2011

44th Update


Today, I went to my school library so I can have the last rounds of review. I picked up a book on physics and it really drove me nuts just flipping through its pages. Honestly, I just read some of the book articles, but with regards to the basic formulas, constants and computations ― I have no idea on how to handle them. The review is really very difficult in Physics, and what more of Chemistry and Algebra? I can't possibly have all of them within the next two days of review...
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive