22 December 2011

48th Update

Yesterday, I started my new work at the Islamic Library and Information Office as my father's assistant. My work here consists primarily of library work and preparing student correspondence lessons about Islam, and plan future office activities. I am still engaged in our auto shop, but as of now, I have to take focus on the many tasks that await me here in the library. There are many books and magazines waiting to be dusted and arranged, and pamphlets, waiting to be re-stocked on boxes.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive