23 November 2011

43rd Update

http://www.theurbanroamer.com/manilas-pontifical-and-royal-campus-part-2/

The Facade of Albertus Magnus Building

I'm counting the days for the upcoming NMAT, and last Monday, I received my Notice of Admission. I'll be taking the exams at the Albertus Magnus Building, University of Sto. Tomas on December 4. I am very excited to take the test, though I can say that I'm not totally prepared.

I'm doing a bit of reading for Biology and Social Sciences, but haven't had any practice on solving Mathematics and reviewing on Physics and Chemistry. I'm also a bit of apprehensive on the Inductive Reasoning portions because it takes a lot of time for me to fully analyze the figures and sequences. I can say that I'll take the exams as it is and to rely on my stocked knowledge in answering the test questions.

It's going to be my first time to visit the University of Sto. Tomas campus in EspaƄa Boulevard, Manila. Hopefully, I can take photos in the campus after the exam. We frequently pass by the facade and its hospital whenever we go to Manila. UST is actually the oldest university in Asia and it is the leading school in the Philippines when it comes to the Medical Profession. Back in college, I wanted to study in UST when I planned of taking up Medical School, but its proximity with regards to location made me decide to choose Angeles University Foundation, which is nearer to where I live.

http://sta.sh/0xfyl184g1a

This is a new chapter in my life journey, and I am excited to embark on this new horizon to become a doctor.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive