05 December 2013

Then and Now

God turns me away from what is harmful to me. He takes care of me and shelters me in His grace. He clears away my doubts and confusion when I can no longer understand. He takes me to where I am safe from harm, He gives me refuge in His own protection. He takes away this pain when I can no longer endure. He accompanies me and reminds me that He will always be here and never leave me. In His mercy, He keeps hidden what He has prepared for me and that is what will remain, beyond this world and what is yet to come. Theirs had been shown, but mine is...and will remain hidden. And will always be.

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive