23 August 2011

26th Update

"I am not afraid to keep on living..
I am not afraid to walk this world alone."
-MCR

I finally conquered my enemy. I have met many women like me who suffered, sacrificed themselves and their happiness, and loved with their whole heart. But they were betrayed by men who were multiple timers, opportunists, perverts, and liars.

In the end, these women emerged as victors, standing up again stronger than before, caring for themselves again, spreading kindness and compassion to their children, family, friends, and people in need, and most of all, making a difference. Faith in God and strength of character shines on them.

Thus, I can say that success and happiness are their sweetest when the worst of pain and hardship was defeated and over.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive