30 October 2013

Invocations



Allahumma aslamtu wajhi 'ilaika, wa fawwadtu amri 'ilaika, wa 'aljatu zahri 'ilaika raghbatan-wa rahbatan 'ilaika. La malja' minka illa 'ilaika. Allahumma amantu bikitabikal-ladhi anzalta wa binabiyikal-ladhi 'arsalta.
O Allâh! I surrender to You and trust You in all my affairs and depend upon You for Your Blessings with hope and fear of You. There is no place of protection and safety except with You. O Allâh! I believe in the Book (the Qur'an) You have revealed and in the Prophet (Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم) whom You have sent.

Allahumma ba'id baini baina khatayaya kama ba- 'adt-ta bainal mashriqi wal-maghribi. Allahumma naqqini min khataya kama yunaqqa-ththawbul-abyadu minad-danas. Allahumma-ghsil khatayaya bil-ma'i wath-thalji wal-barad.
O Allâh! Set me apart from the sins as east and west are set apart from each other and cleanse me from sins as a white garment is cleansed of dirt. O Allâh! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masih-id-dajjal, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wal-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma'thami wal maghrami
O Allâh! I seek Your protection against the punishment of the grave and against the trial and afflictions of the False Messiah (Masih Ad-Dajjal) and the trial and afflictions of life and death. O Allâh, I seek Your protection against sins and debts.

Allahumma inni zalamtu nafsi zulman kathiranw-wala yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghfiratam-min 'indika, war-hamni innaka antal-Ghafur-ur-Rahim
O Allâh! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgive sins, so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the Oft-Forgiver, the Most Merciful.

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive