12 December 2012

Browsing through an Old Book



Last night, I browsed through an old book, an encyclopedia which is a part of a series of books I had grown up with. I'm looking for an inspiration for my next watercolor painting, and at the same time, my blank canvas had been waiting for quite sometime to be brushed with oil paints. I need to get back to art, I had been very unproductive lately, and as of this time, I have to finish a paper to be written which is due to tomorrow. Whew!

I have to get moving! hahaha. :p


Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive