07 December 2012

A Heart that Belongs Somewhere



Shown above are some photos I took with Hannah. I hope there's improvement! I hope they could qualify to be classified under 'Photography' though I'm not a photographer myself. I still have to learn a lot. My mind is balancing so many things, I don't know exactly how to organize or reconcile with the many fields I'm pursuing. But as of now, my primary focus is on Islamic studies and research. Psychology, Art, and Photography will still be integrated here, In sha Allah, God willing.

For my visitors and readers, thank you a lot for stopping by!

- Maica

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive