06 July 2011

14th Update



detail roses with flowers and cherries. (Watercolour on paper)
 



detail with fruits, chocolate, cake, and bouquet. (Watercolour on paper)


I enjoy the hustle and bustle of my life since these last few weeks. I keep myself busy with my everyday work at the shop, monitoring our sales, customers, drivers, and acquaintances and I also love to take dips with colors and pretty flowers and good food being my current watercolor subjects. I really can't explain fully how I feel with things, it's just that I feel content with having a simple life and being surrounded with real people. I love spending my quiet afternoons with just leaning my forehead towards my desk to take rest while hearing the sounds of daily work going around me.
.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive