12 July 2011

17th Update

Finally, I already have linseed oil! I can now paint more easily and be able to mix oil colors well on canvass surface and I no longer need to rely on handpainting my works because I can use brushes now.


Here's the linseed oil that I bought yesterday. It's water mixable and therefore, more lasting and easier to use.


 


Linseed oil allows colors to blend well and therefore produce lovely effects. I can move the brush freely along the surface and there's no need to apply lots of hard paint.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive