25 June 2011

13th Update

Finally, I was able to finish my third oil painting. I added the last details last Sunday and the piece is waiting to dry before I spray-paint it with lacquer. Here's how it partly looks like.  


I'll probably wait for three weeks before the paint is completely dry so I can paint the last coat of lacquer and have it framed (if I have enough money on the pocket). As of this time, I am very excited to start the fourth painting and I wonder what will be the subject like. I'll be needing new canvass cloth or maybe recycle the old cloth that I used before. i am very excited. :D

By the way, my little young brother said that the painting is ugly. What do you think?


Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive