15 December 2014

A Few Quotes

Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small, I have always thoroughly been in earnest.
- C. Dickens.

Either I will find a way or make one.
- P. Sidney

I dwell in possibility
- E. Dickinson

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
- J. Campbell

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
- Socrates

The soul that is within me no man can denigrade.
- F. Douglass

The roots of education are bitter but the fruit is sweet.
- Aristotle

Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear.
- A. Camus

A man without ethics is a wild beast loosened upon this world
- A. Camus
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive