28 May 2014

Remembrance and Forgiveness


Indeed whenever I waiver and become indecisive in my mind about an issue, or about something or a situation (which is problematic for me) then I ask forgiveness of Allah the Most High a thousand times or more, or less until He opens my chest for me and solves the problem which I was confused about. Even if at that time I was in a market place, or in a masjid or in a mountain pass, or a school, that does not prevent me from the remembrance of Allah and asking for forgiveness until I achieve my objective.
 
- Ibn Taymiyyah
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive