24 February 2014

Lovely Sunday



Enjoying the company of my beautiful family: my parents, my siblings, my niece, and sister-in-law. Surrounded with fresh air, warm sun, beautiful garden, family, and fluffy cats, so much happiness.

Some photos here were taken before I cooked lunch with sissy-in-law, while drinking coffee at the garden, and while playing with baby Hind. And at the afternoon, I told my mum that perhaps one of my incoming goals is to travel around the world (daydreaming much?), or perhaps build a house at Baguio City surrounded with pine trees? New Beginnings as always, La Nouveau Depart - Alhamdulillah.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive