09 June 2013

Seen Through an Iphone



From top left: My bag /  My feet and garden flowers / Sergeant Spiral and Princess Anemone / Indoor plants at the library / Drinking hot chocolate last evening / Bouquet of flowers at the library / Mountainscape at Zambales / Flowers, Books and Qur'an stand on my desk / White Chrysanthemum at Strawberry Farm / Shawarma / Rose tea and lemon / Small white flower at home / Seascape at Bataan / Camp John Hay Park at Baguio / Strawberry Farm at La Trinidad / Road I pass by everyday

I wish everyone a good weekend! :)

Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive