19 October 2012

Some Places and Food



One of my most favorite time of the week is when our family get to travel and visit places, mostly not so far from our city. While traveling, I love to observe the change of scenery and details of the places that we pass by. We go to urban and rural areas and I think both places have their own unique and respective charms. Although my little camera wouldn't capture shots that will give justice to the beauty of these places, I'm still very grateful to have the opportunity to document our travels. Aside from visiting places, we also eat at fastfoods or restaurants and have picnicks. We all prepare food together prior to traveling.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive