09 May 2012

Busy and Happy Girl

I just would like to keep this little memory alive. And to tell you frankly, I'm feeling so happy!

As I've mentioned earlier, I am going to face the outside world again after a period of three years! And it's a slow process of healing, but now, my chest feels a lot lighter, the sadness is being replaced with joy and lots of energy. Sometimes, there are are disappointments and frustrations, but based from what I have learned from the 'past', it's good to note that I know how to deal with them better and with a proper perspective. We can't really get there if we won't experience the worst, isn't it? I can say, I've been through it, and it's rewarding to survive it, and now it has made me a less bitter and a lot better person. I have learned to let go (though this sounds so overused cliche).

After being so absorbed with two things called 'heart' and 'life' pain, I had been to with so many goings-on, including being employed in our Islamic library. Here are some of the activities I had been attending to: 

- Reviewing more about Islam and reading a lot of Islamic books.
- Organizing weekly Arabic Classes in the library.
- Reading the Original Arabic of the Noble Qur'an.
- Refining my ideas to prepare for the writing of my upcoming book.
- Being able to update my writing exercises on a regular basis.
- Making more driving practices with my parents and siblings.
- Taking many photographs and learning the art of photography.
- Improving my online art portfolios.
- Traveling, discovering, and seeing many different places and people.
- Being relieved of the extreme summer heat because the refreshing rainy season has started.
- Being optimistic about the present.
- Planning for future studies (as always).

 That's it for now. Time to eat lunch! :)

- Maica
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive