20 October 2011

38th Update

Today is a very special day for me, though I really am not supposed to celebrate it because I'm turning a year older. It was a typical day of work, but there are remarkable things which I accomplished for the day. The first one is that I woke up early, around 4:45 am and started my day early as well. And then after drinking hot chocolate and sweeping our living room, I ate my breakfast and prepared for work, I received the drivers' boundaries, noted some maintenance expenses, listed down and monitored the sales, painted, and most of all, MY TWO PAINTINGS ARE NOW FRAMED! :) After work, we went to the market and then headed to Marquee Mall to fetch my younger brother who participated on the skateboarding event. 




I bought a new book, Crime and Punishment written by Fyodor Dostoyevsky and had my reviewers downloaded. :) What a busy day for me! Tomorrow, I'm supposed to have my day off, but my mom requested me to come to work and then later, God willing, I can have my reviewers printed out.

Well, that's it for now. Till next time,

> Maica.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive