12 June 2018

June Painting

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thepetitemuse/40391209122/in/album-72157689423352552/

(Hover and click each photo for detail)


Hello June! Well, it has been a not so eventful and quiet half-year, although I was lately occupied on helping to manage a clinic and with patients. The rain season has just arrived and I'm still adjusting with the weather as the summer had been extremely hot and uncomfortable.

This is also the time when I'm noticing that I had been experiencing what may called a 'writer's block,' where the task of writing is becoming difficult because ideas don't come easily and it's very difficult to focus especially in the presence of distractions. The reason I think is, I just finished doing my data analysis for my research probably a couple of weeks ago, and coupled with a host of other activities at work makes it hard to self-reflect or even to simply write.

So I decided to come back to one of my neglected passions for me to be able to figure things back again and perhaps, inspiration might be restored, and so is to write.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive