29 May 2016

Interview: Adam Phillips


Interviewer: Let's talk about stimuli. You're not on the Internet?

Phillips: No.

Interviewer: You don't have email?

Phillips: No.

Interviewer: Do you Google?

Phillips: No.

Interviewer: Why not?

Phillips: Because I want less communication and not more. I want to communicate as much as possible with people I know.

I don't want to find out things about people that they don't know I'm finding out... 

I want in a way as far as I can to exempt myself from all those forms of information and access.
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive