18 January 2013

Places of Calm



This will be my first update for this year, and I'm so happy that it started out as good for me, in terms of having a lot of time for study and research. I've also been translating some sermons which are delivered by my brother during Friday prayers. I'd like to focus my efforts for this year in Islamic Studies, God willing and perhaps, that will be a separate thing which I'd like to share with you sometime.

Shown above are places we had visited starting last December 31 until Friday last week. We've always been  traveling to the sea and visiting some natives at the mountains. Although some of those travels are quite wearisome, just being able to see the breathtaking beauty of nature and rural areas brings such calm and happiness. It's worth it! 

Have a happy and blessed day! :)
Back to Top

Labels

art (70) Baguio Series (15) book excerpt (57) essay (36) food (39) ideals (148) insights (97) introspection (35) med school (10) monthly photo snippets (27) notes (31) photography (218) places (127) poetry (1) psychology (43) recipes (9) review (31) science (10) travel (76)

Blog Archive